Monday, 5 November 2012

NOTD- Feeling Minty...

Hi guys, how are you doing? Today I want to show  you my minty nails! :) It is the colour that I rarely use, simply because I dont really like bright colours on my nails and usually I wear either dark, classic colours or neutrals like baby pinks and beiges. well... okay, i wear some corals and pinks tooo..... hehe
Anyway, Essie Mint Candy Apple is the only bright colour that I tolerate :) I remember last year eveeryooooone was wearing this colour on their nails, it weas sooo popular. This year neons were big of course ( which BTW I will NEVER wear...) I saw this colour on some blog and fell in love with it!
I would say its not totally green, it has slightly  turquoise tone to it, which I loooove (turquoise is one of my favs!).
See it for yourself:
Shown here with the Seche Vite top coat.
Do you wear colours like that often?
Kasia
xxx
PS. Do you like to read post in english from time to time? Please let me know in the comments! 

14 comments:

  1. Ale masz cudny ksztalt paznokci! I jak to neonow nie nosisz? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja wolę po polsku, bo mój angielski jest słaby, ale mogę i po angielsku czytać, przynajmniej czegoś się douczę :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A ja nabylam ten lakiery dopiero ostatnio :P choc nie wiem czy bede go nosila takiego samego sobie. Choc musze przyznac, ze jest cudowny :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mam i lubię go :D A kształt paznokci masz przepiękny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja właśnie więcej i więcej po ang. bym prosiła :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jak mnie najdzie ochota to i ta bede pisala po angielsku:))

      Delete
  6. oTAGowalam Cie :) Po szczegoly zapraszam do siebie.

    ReplyDelete